ALL DISCOUNTED ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE
You received the piece and it’s damaged?
Before shipping, each piece is inspected to make sure it meets all our quality control standards. Nonetheless accidents do happen during shipping so please follow the procedure below for an exchange.
- Upon receiving your order please inspect each piece before signing the transport bill.
- If there are damages, please explain on the transport bill or else we cannot do anything.
- Take a few images of the damages.
- The driver must leave with the damaged piece with the transport bill properly filled.
- We will then proceed to an exchange after receiving the defective product.
You are unsatisfied of your purchase or you changed your mind?
Please take note of the following.
- Contact us at 1-888-958-0701 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a return authorisation.
- We have a restocking fee of 20%.
- We accept returns with 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Goods must be returned in it’s original packing.
- An order cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- Any damages upon receiving the returned goods will be deducted from the refund. Goods must be properly packed for the return shipment.
- Upon inspection of the returned goods the refund will be done.